STACO UniStar SCLI 924
Protects unwanted power outages and electrical disturbances. It continually maintains efficient AC Emergency Power to operate all emergency lighting fixtures at “full-light” output, providing superior dependability and security to commercial/industrial environments in a small footprint.
- Monitoring software always on guard.
- Display monitor keeps you in control 24/7.
- Dependable PWM technology for unsurpassed reliability.
- Economical for the lowest overall cost for your light safety, with an Energy Star Rating.
- Temperature compensating technology that controls batteries for the longer battery life.
- Sealed maintenance free batteries.
- Full light output for 90 minutes.
- Self-diagnostics for a safe and secure lighted environment.
- Pure sine wave output for all types of lamps.
- Backup solutions for multiple applications such as:
- indoor and outdoor emergency lighting
- cash registers
- strategic electronics
- and more!
- 10 Year pro-rated battery warranty.
- 5 Year main transformer warranty.
- Meets federal, state and local codes:
- UL924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70, NEC and OSHA.
- Cities of Chicago and New York Approved.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.
Contact Us about STACO UniStar SCLI 924
|Model “S” Power Levels (Watts)||350, 525, 700, 750, 875, 1050, 1400, 2000|
|Model “E” Power Levels (kW)||2.4, 2.6, 3.0, 3.4, 3.8, 4.2|
|Model “EX” Power Levels (kW)||4.7, 5.25, 7.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0, 14.0, 18.0, 21.0|
|Crest Factor||2:5:1 typical|
|Surge Protection||Protects itself and the load against surges as defined in ANSI/EEE C62.45 category A and B|
|Efficiency||≥92% at 100% linear load|
|Audible Noise||<45dB measured on Response Curve “A”|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40ºC (32º to 104ºF)|
|Storage Temperature||-20º to 60ºC (-4º to 140ºF)|
|Humidity||5 – 95%, Non-condensing|
|Monitoring||LED Displays Alarms and Diagnostics|
|Input Voltage||Refer to Voltage Selection Table in pdf|
|Input Voltage Range||+10% -15%|
|Input Protection||Input Main Circuit Breaker|
|Output Voltage||120, 277, 120/240 or 120/277 VAC|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±2% for all loads and battery discharge mode|
|Output Frequency Range||60 Hz, ±1%|
|Output Wave Form||Sine-wave <5% @ 100% linear load|
|Output Protection||Output Main Circuit Breaker|
|Battery||Sealed maintenance-free (AGM) lead calcium|
|Recharge Current||Conforms to UL924 standards|
|External Battery||Provision for hardware connection of external battery|
cabinets or DC source