Eternalight 1 Harsh Lighting Inverter
Defends your environment against unwanted power outage and electrical disturbances by providing:
Contact Us about DSPM Eternalight 1 Harsh
- DSPM Watchdog software always on guard.
- Display monitor keeps you in control 24/7.
- Dependable DSP/PWM technology for unsurpassed reliability.
- Economical for the lowest overall cost to your light safety with an Energy Star Rating.
- Temperature compensation technology that controls batteries for the longest battery life.
- Sealed maintenance-free batteries.
- Full light output for an entire 90 minutes.
- Self-diagnostics for a safe and secure lighted environment.
- Pure sine wave output for all types of lamps.
- ECM module is a patented technology used by DSPM.
- Backup solutions for multiple applications such as
- Indoor and outdoor emergency lighting
- Cash registers
- Strategic electronics
- And more
- 10 Year pro-rated battery warranty.
- 5 Year power train warranty.
- Listed to UL924, UL1778. and UL508.
- Cities of Chicago and New York approved.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.
|Standard Power Levels (KW)||0.075, 0.1, 0.125, 0.2, 0.3, 0.35, 0.525, 0.7, 0.875, 1.05, 1.4, 2.0, 2.4, 2.6, 3.0, 3.4, 3.8, 4.2, 4.7, 5.25, 7.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0, 14.0, 18.0, 21.0|
|Crest Factor||2:5:1 typical|
|Surge Protection||the unit will protect itself and the load against surges as defined in ANSI/IEEE C62.45 Category A and B|
|Efficiency||≥92% at 100% linear road|
|Audible Noise||<45dB measured on Response Curve “A”|
|ETL Listed||UL924 and UL1778|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 50° Celsius (-4° to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° Celsius (-4° to 140°F)|
|Humidity||5 – 100%; Non-condensing|
|Input Voltage||120, 208, 240, 277, or 480 VAC|
|Input Voltage Range||+10% -15%|
|Input Protection||Input Main Circuit Breaker|
|Output Voltage||120, 277, 480, 120/240 or 120/277 VAC|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±3% for all loads and battery discharge mode|
|Output Frequency Range||60 Hz, ±1%|
|Output Wave Form||Since-wave <5% @ 100% linear load|
|Output Protection||Output Main Circuit Breaker|
|Battery||Sealed maintenance-free (AGM) lead calcium|
|Recharge Current||Conforms to UL924 standards|
|External Battery||Provision for hardware connection of external battery|
cabinets or DC source
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.