Interruptible unit equipment 1000W
- Standard with a non-audible advanced self diagnostic & self-testing microcotroller-based system.
- Optional audible Advanced Diagnostics available.
- Non-Advanced Diagnostics option for applications with emergency power controls.
- Standard lighting control override for 0-10V dimming systems.
- Options 4-Output circuits allow for multiple zone application.
- Optional load shedding to dim 0-10V light fixtures connected to an emergency inverter system.
Contact Us about ABB 1000W High Capacity Mini Inverter
- High-efficiency pure sine wave inverter
- Temperature compensated charger
- Replaceable output fuse protection
- Low battery voltage disconnect
- Unit comes standard with electronic lockout and brownout circuits
- Unit has a three-year warranty
- Detailed warranty terms
- UL 924 Standard
- Meets or exceeds all National Electric Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- During a power outage the emergency fixture is dimmed at a field selectable level of 25%, 40%, or 45% brightness output. Reducing wattage draw from the fixture will allow for more fixtures to be connected to the Mini inverter.
- Emergi-Lite 1000W Mini Inverter with 4C-24V option must be used in conjuction with
- The EMIU-1000-4C-24V when in normal mode can accept amaximum of 1000watts per circuit.
- Maximum 20 Emergency fixtures can be daisy-chained to each RTS
- One RTS required for each circuit (Ordered seperately)
For use of more than 4 RTS control devices contact factory. Note: May accept load to it’s full capacity when load feature
power factor a 0.8
Sealed Maintenance-free battery
- 12V valve regulated lead-calcium (VRLA) batteries
- Provides minimum 90 minutes of emergency operation power requirements
- Choice of voltage 120V input/120V output or
- 277V input/277V output operation, 60Hz
|Ratings (kVA/Watts)||120v, or 277v|
|Nominal Input Voltage||120v, or 277v|
|Input Voltage Range||V -15%, +10% from nominal at 100% load|
|Input Power Factor||P.F. >.99 typical|
|Input Current Distortion||5% THD|
|Nominal Output Voltage:||120v, 277v|
|Output Voltage Reg||V +1% static|
|Runtime||90 minutes full load|
|UL 924 Standard, NEC, Life Safety Code|
|Emergency Lighting Requirements|
|Power Rating||1000 watt, 1kVA|
|Voltage||120V, or 277V|
|Product Series||ABB Lighting Inverter Series|