Eternalight 3 Three Phase
Defends your environment against unwanted power outage and electrical disturbances by providing:
Contact Us about DSPM Eternalight 3 Outdoor
- DSPM Watchdog software for monitoring and notifications
- Helpful display monitor comprehensive data
- Dependable DSP/PWM technology for unsurpassed reliability.
- Energy Star Rating – low cost of ownership
- Giga-touch battery charging and float voltage for enhanced battery life
- NFLA 101 90 minute battery
- Self-diagnostics for remote notification of alarms, temp
- Sinewave voltage
- Patented ECM DSPM module
- Backup solutions for industries:
- emergency lighting, exits, casinos, events,
- pos registers, servers
- 10 Year comprehensive pro-rated battery warranty.
- 5 Year power train component warranty.
- Codes : UL1778, UL924, NFPA 101, NFPA 70, NEC and OSHA.
- Cities of Chicago and New York Approved.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.
- VRLA and Lithium Ion Battery Solutions available. Ask your consultant about large Lithium Ion 15 Year Battery solutions.
|Standard Power Levels (KW)||3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 30.0, 40.0, 60.0, 80.0, 100.0, 125.0|
|Crest Factor||2:5:1 typical|
|Surge Protection||the unit will protect itself and the load against surges as defined in ANSI/IEEE C62.45 Category A and B|
|Efficiency||≥92% at 100% linear road|
|Audible Noise||<45dB measured on Response Curve “A”|
|Cul Listed||UL924 and UL1778|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 50° Celsius (-4° to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° Celsius (-4° to 140°F)|
|Humidity||5 – 100%; Non-condensing|
|Input Voltage||208Y/120, 480Y/277, 208 or 480VAC|
|Input Voltage Range||+10% -15%|
|Input Protection||Input Main Circuit Breaker|
|Output Voltage||208Y/120 or 480Y/277 VAC|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±3% for all loads and battery discharge mode|
|Output Frequency Range||60 Hz, ±1%|
|Output Wave Form||Sine-wave <5% @ 100% linear load|
|Output Protection||Output Main Circuit Breaker|
|Battery||Sealed maintenance-free (AGM) lead calcium|
|Recharge Current||Conforms to UL924 standards|
|External Battery||Provision for hardware connection of external battery|
cabinets or DC source