EATON 9355 UPS
Formerly Powerware 9355 UPS
The Eaton 9355 UPS provides premium double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery runtime into a very small footprint, the 9355 UPS is a complete three-phase power protection solution. The 9355 can be equipped with an integrated, customizable power distribution module that includes a maintenance bypass switch.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers a complete solution in a sleek tower design that includes internal batteries and an integrated power distribution module.
- Offers industry-leading power density with up to a 75 percent smaller footprint and 13 percent more power capacity than comparable UPSs.
- Provides more real power in less space with high 0.9 output power factor.
- Extends battery service life with ABM technology that uses an innovative three-stage battery charging system.
- Enables paralleling of up to four 9355 UPSs for additional capacity and redundancy with Hot Sync technology.
- Offers scalability with 10 kVA models that can be upgraded with an additional 10 kVA of capacity.
Contact Us about Eaton 9355 UPS
|Power Rating||10-30 kVA|
|Voltage||208/220/400/480/600 Vac three-phase|
|Power Rating||20 kVA/18 kW and 30 kVA/27 kW at 0.9 power factor|
|Diagnostics||Full system self-test at startup|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Parallel for Redundancy||Yes, using Powerware Hot Sync technology for redundancy and capacity|
|Dimensions and Weights||See model selection table|
|Overload||150% for 5 sec / 125% for 1 min (online), 110% for 10 min|
|Nominal Input Voltage||208V/120V, 220V/127V +10, -15%|
480V/277V, 600V (480+600 with transformer)
400V models also available
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz (45 to 65Hz)|
|Input Power Factor||0.99 typical|
|Input Current Distortion||<5% THD|
|Nominal Output Voltage||208/120, 220/120 Vac|
480/227 with output transformer
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% static; ±4% dynamic with 100% step load recovery within 1 ms response time|
|Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr)||20 kVA models|
6,762 @ 208V and 220V input
10,450 @ 480V and 600V (with input isolation transformer)
30 kVA models:
9,220 @ 208V and 220V input
13,831 @ 480V and 600V (with input isolation transformer)
|Battery Type||9 Ah, sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Battery Runtime||See Battery Backup Time Chart|
|Charger||Default is 8A|
|Parallel for Redundancy||Yes, using Powerware Hot Sync technology and capacity|
|LCD Display||Graphical LCD with blue backlight|
|LEDs||(4) LEDs for notice and alarm|
|Communication Ports||(1) RS-232, (1) relay contact, (1) REPO,|
(2) environmental input
|Communication Slot||(2) X-Slot communication bays|
|Power Management Software||Bundled Software Suite CD|
|Operating Temperature||50–104ºF (10–40ºC), 45ºC with 7.5% derating;|
Optimal battery performance: 77ºF (25ºC)
|Storage Temperature||32–77ºF (0–25ºC); Recommended battery storage: 59–77ºF (15–25ºC)|
|Relative Humidity||0–95%, non-condensing|
|Audible Noise||< 58 dBA at 1 meter depending on load|
|Safety Certifications||IEC 62040-1-1, IEC 60950, EN 62040-1-1, UL 1778, NOM-0190SCP8-1993|
|EMC Compliance||EN 50091-2 Class A|
|Quality||ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001:1996|
|Markings||UL, cUL, NOM-NYCE|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.